We are delighted to announce our 2020/2021 academic year Supervised Study plans. Taking into account all Covid-19 health and safety guidelines, we will be running our Supervised Study in a new "normal" way.
Due to social distancing guidelines, our capacity is reduced by over 50% which means our spaces are more limited than ever before. Some of our changes are as follows:
- Students will be assigned rooms based on their school. Unfortunately, students will no longer be able to request a room of their choice in order to avoid schools mixing on our premises.
- Students must sanitise hands upon entry to the room.
- Students will be assigned a desk and this will be their desk for the duration of the study.
- One way systems will be in operation throughout the building.
- Face coverings will be in line with guidelines set out by the Department of Education and Science.
- Click here for our Return to Study Policy.
All our terms and conditions along with Covid-19 Guidelines can be viewed here.
****STUDY RUNS SUBJECT TO DEMAND. A MINIMUM OF 5 STUDENTS REQUIRED! TO BOOK CONTACT THE OFFICE ON 061-444989
- 4.00pm to 5.30pm
- 6.00pm to 7.30pm
- €40 weekly fee (Monday - Saturday) - Non Refundable!
- €20 -3 evenings
- €25 -4 evenings
- €30- Monday-Friday
**Register today by calling 061-444989
- 9.00-10.15am Study
- 10.15-10.30am Break
- 10.30-12.00pm Study
- 12.00-1.00pm Lunch
- 1.00-2.15pm Study
- 2.15-2.30pm Break
- 2.30-4.00pm Study
- 4.00-4.15pm Break
- 4.15-5.00pm Study
- €10 for full-day
SUBJECT TO DEMAND. A MINIMUM OF 5 STUDENTS REQUIRED! TO BOOK CONTACT THE OFFICE ON 061-444989
Why choose Study at our Ennis College?
Kilmartin Educational Services strives to provide top class study facilities for students in both Limerick and Ennis. With bright spacious study halls, full supervision, and no distractions, KES is definitely the place to be!
- Bright and Spacious Study Halls
- Supervised Halls
- Ideal study environment
- Distraction Free
- Ideally located in Ennis Town Centre, where students have the option to book grinds to fit in with their study schedule.