Weekly Summer grinds for Second and Third Level Students
Kilmartin Educational Services is delighted to announce a wide range of weekly grinds for 3rd/5th/6th Year students for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Kilmartin Educational Services have also organised a range of weekly grinds for students who will commence University in the 2020/2021 academic year to ensure they are confident when beginning their course. Full information available here.
- Pre-Recorded grinds for LC 2021 available here.
Weekly Chemistry (H) Grinds
Julie Kilmartin will run weekly Chemistry (H) grinds each Wednesday and Friday throughout the summer months. This is an ideal time for LC 2021 students to get ahead with the course. Alternatively, this is an ideal time for 5th year students to get ahead or opt to take Chemistry as an additional subject
- Days: Wednesday and Friday
- Time: 10.00-11.30am
- Cost: €30 per class
- Location: Online
- Teacher: Julie Kilmartin
- Wednesday: Titrations, Chemical Equilibrium, Rates of Reactions.
- Friday: Organic Chemistry
UCAT August Weekly Grind
Kilmartin Educational Services are delighted to announce our weekly UCAT grind for the month of August due to the success of our Introduction Course. The UCAT differs substantially from the HPAT. But the skills required overlap.
The UCAT is the British equivalent of the HPAT. The UCAT is used as an extra measure over A-levels to qualify to enter medical undergraduate school in Britain. Many highly qualified Irish Leaving Cert students decide to pursue their medical degree in Britain.
- Dates: Friday 14th/21st & 28th August 2020.
- Daily Schedule: 9.45-11.30am
- Cost: €30
- Course Co-Ordinator: Dr. Barry Ryan
- Venue: Online
Prior booking is essential by calling 061-444989.
SAT Summer Online Course
KES is delighted to announce our weekly class offering preparation for the SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test). The test covers Mathematics and Verbal comprehension. Full information available here.
Any enquiries, please contact us on 061-444989 and we will link you to the tutor running the preparation.
- Day: Saturday
- Time: 10.00-11.00am
- Cost: €40
- Teacher: Dr. Barry Ryan
Our Revision Courses will run for a duration of 4 hours per course. During this stressful times for exam students we have decided to give students access to all our pre-recorded courses for a once off payment of €300 instead of paying €100 per course. Full information here.
Study Skill Seminars
Kilmartin Educational Services run Study Skills Seminars which are aimed at teaching students how to study effectively. Many students simply don't know when, how or what to study. Difficulties often arise during the transition from primary school to secondary school when students are expected to take more responsibility for their study plan and time management. These difficulties can continue right through second level leaving students stressed and worried in the lead up to state examinations. Our study skills seminars are designed to take the stress away and to empower students to take responsibility for his or her own success. Full information and timetable available here.
Leaving Cert Irish (H) 2021 (Pre-Recorded)
- Pearse Aherne will supply a script and audio file for each of the 20 Sraith to help you get ahead with your LC Irish (H). Full information available here.
- Irish Poetry : Géibheann & Mo Ghrása (idir lúibíní). Available here.
- This presentation will give you access to poetry in your pocket that uses audio files and notes to help get students up and running for this part of the Irish exam. The system used here is called the poetry triangle which is designed to unlock the marks available. Within this presentation students will study the poems Géibheann and Mo Ghrá-sa (idir Lúibíní) and you will also be shown the value of using the saorbhriathar to answer literature questions in Irish.