Kilmartin Educational Services would like to thank you for choosing our Easter Revision Courses and Easter Study.
Prior to the commencement of our Easter Revision Courses and Easter Study we would like you to read through our terms and conditions.
You will receive your son/daughters admission form in the post shortly. Please read through the admission form and ensure the course choice is correct. If you wish to make any alterations please do so by calling us on 061-444989 as soon as possible. Alterations will only be made if we have availability.
We look forward to having your son/daughter join us during the Easter Holidays.
9.45am Roll Call
What to bring to Class
Text books used in school.
- A4 Note pads and pens.
- Calculator for relevant subjects – i.e. Maths, Physics, Chemistry etc.
- Con. Studies/Design & Communication Graphics students must bring T Squares and Drawing Boards .
Please note the location of fire exits throughout the building.
Keep to the right hand side of the stairs when going to and coming from class. PLEASE DO NOT USE MOBILE PHONES WHILE ON STAIRCASE.
- Be extra vigilant when crossing the road outside the building as traffic is extremely heavy. Please cross at the traffic lights for safety.
Students are solely responsible for all their personal belongings. Kilmartin Educational Services does not accept responsibility for damage to/loss of
If you are unable to attend a given class or have to leave early, a parent must ring the college at 061-444 989 to confirm your absence.
- Our college will e-mail a copy of the notes to a parent.
- We do not make allowances for absenteeism under any circumstances. Fees cannot and will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Students cannot transfer onto any other of our Revision Courses /Grinds in lieu of missing a day/subject on our Easter Course. However, if we have a vacant place in the course or another course on the Easter Course, we will permit a student to book into the course later in the week.
- Course/s cannot be transferred to another student in the case of a student being absent.
Roll calls are done at the beginning of each session. Students must be present by 9.45am for the morning session.
Please check through your admission form carefully. It clearly outlines:
(a) Chosen Courses/s …… X is placed beside the Course/s.
PLEASE CHECK THIS FORM AS ANY ERRORS MUST BE RECTIFIED IMMEDIATELY.
If a student has a complaint with regard to any aspect of the course, please lodge the complaint/issue with the college administrator immediately. We may be able to sort the issue straight away or make arrangements to rectify the problem/difficulty.
Disruptive behaviour, inattentiveness during class will result in the removal of a student from the course. Parents will be contacted and requested to collect their son/daughter immediately without any refund of fees.
Ladies/gents toilets are available on both our 1st and 2nd floors.
Eating in the building
Please note that students ARE NOT PERMITTED TO EAT in the building. Chewing gum is strictly prohibited. Students have access to several Café’s and Restaurants near our college. For Health and Safety and due to the fact that some students may have serious allergies.
Access to class rooms
Please note that access to all class rooms involves stairs.
- Place recycling material into the correct bins.
- Turn off lights after use where relevant.
- As much as possible, we recycle waste. Please help us save our world.
At the end of the day, students are requested to complete a short survey. We use the results to improve on our courses and update our database.
Relevant Medical Details
Please ensure that our college administration is informed of any relevant medical details pertaining to your son/daughter.
Adverse Weather & Cancellation of Classes
If we have to cancel courses on a particular day, we will re-schedule classes for one of the following dates: Sunday 15th April and/or Sunday 22nd April 2018. Fees will not be refunded.
Notes provided are not exhaustive and do not cover the entire syllabus. They should be used as part of a student’s Revision/Study Plan.
Adverse Weather & Cancellation of Classes
If we have to cancel courses on a particular day, we will re-schedule classes for one of the following dates: Sunday 5th May and/or Monday 6th May 2019. Fees will not be refunded.
Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Fees are non-refundable and are non-transferable to any other courses. Exceptions will not be made under any circumstances.
We reserve the right to change staffing
In unforeseen circumstances e.g illness, family bereavement, Kilmartin Educational Services reserve the right to alter the staffing arrangements to the Revision Course to avoid cancellation of the class.
Private Policy Statement
Please revert to: https://kes.ie/privacy-policy.html