Christmas Revision Courses 2020/2021
Kilmartin Educational Services would like to thank you for choosing our Christmas Revision Courses and Christmas Study.
Prior to the commencement of our Christmas Revision Courses and Christmas Study we would like you to read through our terms and conditions.
If you wish to make any alterations to your son/daughter's courses please do so by calling us on 061-444989 as soon as possible. Alterations will only be made if we have availability.
We look forward to having your son/daughter join us during the Christmas Holidays.
- Roll Call: 9.15am
- Class: 9.30-11.00am
- Break: 11.00-11.15am
- Class: 11.15-12.45pm
- Lunch: 12.45-1.45pm
- Class: 1.45-3.15pm
- All tables are the set distance apart as per Government Guidelines
- All students must wear a fask mask throughout their time in our college.
- All students must sanitise their hands when entering/leaving rooms.
- Students must obey the one way system in place in our building.
- Students must bring their own sanitising wipes to sanitise their desks each morning/evening.
- Fees are non-transferable and non-refundable. If a student is unable to attend due to being a close contact/positive case or self-isolation, a recording of the class will be sent where possible.
Full Return to School Guidelines available here.
What to bring to Class
Text books used in school.
- A4 Note pads and pens.
- Calculator for relevant subjects – i.e. Maths, Physics, Chemistry etc.
- Con. Studies/Design & Communication Graphics students must bring T Squares and Drawing Boards .
Please note the location of fire exits throughout the building.
Keep to the right hand side of the stairs when going to and coming from class. PLEASE DO NOT USE MOBILE PHONES WHILE ON STAIRCASE.
- Be extra vigilant when crossing the road outside the building as traffic is extremely heavy. Please cross at the traffic lights for safety.
Students are solely responsible for all their personal belongings. Kilmartin Educational Services does not accept responsibility for damage to/loss of
If you are unable to attend a given class or have to leave early, a parent must ring the college at 061-444 989 to confirm your absence.
- Our college will e-mail a copy of the notes to a parent.
- We do not make allowances for absenteeism under any circumstances. Fees cannot and will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Students cannot transfer onto any other of our Revision Courses /Grinds in lieu of missing a day/subject on our Easter Course. However, if we have a vacant place in the course or another course on the Easter Course, we will permit a student to book into the course later in the week.
- Course/s cannot be transferred to another student in the case of a student being absent.
Roll calls are done at the beginning of each session. Students must be present by 9.15am for the morning session.
If a student has a complaint with regard to any aspect of the course, please lodge the complaint/issue with the college administrator immediately. We may be able to sort the issue straight away or make arrangements to rectify the problem/difficulty.
Disruptive behaviour, inattentiveness during class will result in the removal of a student from the course. Parents will be contacted and requested to collect their son/daughter immediately without any refund of fees.
Ladies/gents toilets are available on both our 1st and 2nd floors.
Eating in the building
Please note that students ARE PERMITTED TO EAT in the building.
Chewing gum is strictly prohibited.
Students have access to Cafe Saoirse, located within in our building.
Access to class rooms
Please note that access to all class rooms involves stairs.
- Place recycling material into the correct bins.
- We do not permit plastic bottles/containers in our bin.
- Turn off lights after use where relevant.
- As much as possible, we recycle waste. Please help us save our world.
Relevant Medical Details
Please ensure that our college administration is informed of any relevant medical details pertaining to your son/daughter.
Adverse Weather & Cancellation of Classes
If we have to cancel courses on a particular day, we will re-schedule classes for one of the following dates: Sunday 10th January and/or Sunday 17th January 2021. Fees will not be refunded.
Notes provided are not exhaustive and do not cover the entire syllabus. They should be used as part of a student’s Revision/Study Plan.
We reserve the right to change staffing
In unforeseen circumstances e.g illness, family bereavement, Kilmartin Educational Services reserve the right to alter the staffing arrangements to the Revision Course to avoid cancellation of the class.
Private Policy Statement
Please revert to: https://kes.ie/privacy-policy.html