Pre-Exam Courses 2019 - Max your Grades!
The Pre-Exam Courses are either 3 or 5 hours in duration and are exclusively designed by examiners for students sitting the Junior & Leaving Certificate examination in June. These courses are the final opportunity for students to revise vital examination topics in a number of subjects.
- Limerick Pre Exam Revision Course timetable is available here.
- Ennis Pre Exam Revision Course timetable is available here .
** Please note more courses will be added to this timetable.
** Prior booking essential by contacting the office on 061-444989 as courses may be subject to time/day changes.
** A minimum of 5 students are required for theses courses to run.
** We reserve the right to change the staffing of our courses.
The student should bring the following with them to class
- A-4 Folder and A-4 Paper.
- Exam Papers. (Available for free at this link. Click here!)
- Calculator required for Business/Maths & Science related subjects.
• Students are required to bring exam papers, A4 refill pad. In the case of Maths and Science subjects, a calculator and Logs tables shall be required
• Timetable is subject to change
• All courses are held in our Limerick & Ennis colleges
*Terms and conditions apply