February Mid-Term Study 2021:
We are delighted to announce our 2020/2021 academic year Supervised Study plans. Taking into account all Covid-19 health and safety guidelines, we will be running our Supervised Study in a new "normal" way.
Due to social distancing guidelines, our capacity is reduced by over 50% which means our spaces are more limited than ever before. Some of our changes are as follows:
- Students will be assigned rooms based on their school. Unfortunately, students will no longer be able to request a room of their choice in order to avoid schools mixing on our premises.
- Students must sanitise hands upon entry to the room.
- Students will be assigned a desk and this will be their desk for the duration of the study.
- One way systems will be in operation throughout the building.
- Face coverings will be in line with guidelines set out by the Department of Education and Science.
- Click here for our Return to Study Policy.
All our terms and conditions along with Covid-19 Guidelines can be viewed here.
February Study runs from Monday 15th - Friday 19th 2021 February inclusive. The fee is €75 for the package. Pre-booking is essential. Due to Covid-19, we are unable to take bookings on a daily basis. We can only take bookings for the 5-day package as students will be assigned a desk for the duration of the study package.
Dates & Times:
February Study runs from Monday 15th - Friday 19th 2021 February inclusive.
- 10.00-11.30am - Study
- 11.30am-11.45pm - Break
- 11.45-12.45pm - Study
- 12.45-1.45pm - Lunch
- 1.45-3.00pm - Study
- 3.00-3.15pm - Break
- 3.15-4.30pm - Break
** We offer an optional study session in our Limerick College on Monday-Friday only**
Prior booking is essential by calling 061-444989 or by booking online via your online portal!