Ennis Easter Intensive Revision Courses 2020
At Kilmartin Educational Services, our Intensive Easter Courses are exclusively designed for both the Junior and Leaving Certificate students who will sit exams in June 2020. We also run courses for 5th Year students sitting exams in June 2021. These courses are designed by experienced examiners in order to maximise the academic benefits for students. Students will focus on the main examination topics within a subject over One Full Day. This is an ideal and effective way to revise vital sections within a subject.
Our Easter Revision Courses will run from Sat 4th April to Mon. 4th May 2020
- Offer is Subject to Availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Book 5 or more Courses and get 2 Free. Save €200. Offer Expires on 28 th February.
|Date||3rd Year||6th Year|
|Sat 4th Apr||3rd Maths (H) Paper 1|
|Sun 5th Apr||3rd Maths (H) Paper 2||6th English (H) Course 2|
|6th Biology (H) Course 2|
|Mon 6th Apr||6th Geography (H) Course 1|
|6th Irish (H)|
|6th Maths (H) Course 1|
|6th English (H) Course 4|
|Tue 7th Apr||3rd English (H)||6th Geography (H) Course 2|
|6th Maths (H) Course 2|
|6th Biology (H) Course 3|
|Wed 8th Apr||6th Biology (H) Course 4|
|6th Maths (H) Course 3|
|Thu 9th Apr||6th Maths (H) Course 4|
|6th English (H) Course 3|
|6th Biology (H) Course 5|
|Fri 10th Apr||3rd Geography (H) Course 2||6th Business (H) Course 2|
|6th Chemistry (H) Course 2|
|Sat 11th Apr||3rd History (H) Course 2||6th Biology (H) Course 1|
|Tue 14th Apr||3rd Science Common - Course 2||6th Maths (O) Paper 2|
|Wed 15th Apr||3rd Irish (H)||6th Maths (O) Paper 1|
|6th French (H)|
|Thu 16th Apr||3rd French (Common)|
|Sat 18th Apr||6th Agricultural Science (H) Course 2|
|Sun 26th Apr||6th Chemistry (H) Course 4|
|Mon 4th May||6th Physics (H) Course 5|
- Full fees required on confirmation of courses. When members of the same family make a booking ,each member is considered a separate booking.
- Provisional Bookings are not accepted.
- Payment may be made via our website. To pay via the website, please obtain a booking reference number from our office.
- Please note: All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Why book our Easter Intensive Revision Courses
Our Intensive Revision Courses will provide the following:
- focus on the key exam topics.
- valuable summary notes.
- focus on past/sample exam questions.
- organization of students in their revision.
Our Intensive Revision Courses run from 10.00am-4.30pm each day and the following daily schedule is applicable to all Christmas & Easter Revision Courses:
- 09:45-10:00am Roll Call
- 10.00-11.30am Class
- 11.30-11.45am Break
- 11.45-12.45pm Class
- 12.45-1.45pm Lunch
- 1.45-3.00pm Class
- 3.00-3.15pm Break
- 3.15-4.30pm Class
Understanding Course Splits (Course 1,2,3,4 etc.)
- Many subjects are divided into a number of different courses, for example: Course 1, Course 2 and Course 3.
- This was due to past students' feedback, expressing that one day was simply not enough to cover the vast amount of topics in subjects such as History, Chemistry etc.
- Other subjects such as Geography are divided up as different schools are doing various different options and we are trying to cater for as many students as possible.
- Some students may want to do Course 1, 2 and 3 in a particular subject. Other students may know that they have one problem area and may only need to take the course that covers the topic they are having particular difficulty with.
- To help students and parents make the correct decisions about which courses they need to take-the course content is available online. To see which particular topics are being covered in each course-just click into the course in the below timetable. Please note that our pricing is per course and NOT per subject.