5th Year June Courses 2019
Preparation is the key to success. With this in mind we offer Fifth Year students who want to get a head start, the opportunity to complete a one week comprehensive preparation course for sixth year in a variety of subjects.
Student can study two subjects per week, one subject in the morning: 9.30am-12:45pm and another in the afternoon: 1:30pm-4.45pm.
Each subject is studied for 3 hours per day for 5 days. Total tuition time is 15 hours per subject.
Students may only chose one subject per session
Timetable available will be available here in May 2019
Sample Course Content from June 2018 available here. Please note that this course content will change for June 2019.
June 2019 Course Dates
- Week 1: 10th-14th June 2019
- Week 2: 17th-21st June 2019
- Week 3: 24-28th June 2019
- Week 4: July 1st-5th July 2019
August 2019 Course Dates
- Week 1: 12th-16th August 2019
- Week 2: 19th-23rd August 2019
Full timetable and course content will be available here in May 2019.
Click here for our Facebook page.
Each subject is studied for 3 hours per day over a 5 day period (total class time-15 hours per week). Particular attention will be placed on a number of areas. The 5th Year June Course is exclusively designed by examiners for Leaving Certificate students who will return to School in September 2017.
- Focus on key exam topics.
- Organise their preparation.
- Review the course content.
- Review marking schemes & layout of paper.
- Sample answers of questions covered provided.
- The price for each subject is €150 per student (payable directly to the class teacher)
The student should bring the following with them to class:
- A-4 Folder and A-4 Paper.
- Exam Papers (Previous exam questions and marking schemes can be downloaded from here).
- Calculator required for Business/Maths & Science related subjects.
- No allowances made for absenteeism
- Students are required to bring exam papers, A4 refill pad. In the case of Maths and Science subjects, a calculator and Logs tables shall be required.
- Timetable is subject to change
- Additional subjects available upon request
- All courses are held in our Limerick college on 83 O’Connell Street