Terms and Conditions:
Welcome to Kilmartin Education Services Ltd. Please ensure that you carefully read our Terms and Conditions information.
Check our website for up-to-date Terms and Conditions as these may change from time to time.
- Kilmartin Educational Services' decision in relation to selection of prize winner(s) is final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of Kilmartin Educational Services will be final.
- Winners will be announced on our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/kilmartineducationalservices
- Prize must be redeemed within the current academic year. Prizes are non transferable and will only be awarded to the winner. No cash alternative will be awarded in lieu of stated prize(s).
- Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the relevant winner’s name, hometown and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation and prize winners agree to take part in such related promotional activities as Kilmartin Educational Services.
- Upon entering our competition you have given us permission to use your email address/contact details in future correspondence from Kilmartin Educational Services.
- Prizes not claimed within specified time limit will be deemed to have been forfeited and Kilmartin Educational Services may dispose of such prizes without any liability to the winner. Any person found to be in disregard of these rules will be disqualified automatically.
- Kilmartin Educational Services reserves the right to disqualify any contestant for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion.
- Participation in Kilmartin Educational Services competitions denotes acceptance of these terms and conditions and any additional competition specific terms and conditions which may be advertised
Returns & Refunds
- Payment fees STRICTLY NON REFUNDABLE & NON TRANSFERABLE. Please note that when you make a payment you must tick a box to Agree to these terms and conditions before proceeding with booking. Also, please note that there is NO ALLOWANCE FOR ABSENTEEISM.
(1) We handle your personal information in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and you must confirm you agree to our Terms and Conditions when checking out online.
(2) The customer information we collect when booking are placed is processed, stored or otherwise used solely for the purpose of processing the booking and developing the customer relationships. Your details will not be passed onto Third Party Organisations.
We reserve the right to terminate at any time. Students will be asked to leave and No refund will be provided. Fees will be non transferable.
In particular, we may terminate your booking and your right to use the services in the following circumstances if you violate our Terms and Conditions or any other school regulations, guidelines or laws, if your conduct is harmful to other students.
We are committed to safeguarding the security of all of our shoppers. This website has a valid SSL Certificate in place to ensure all transactions and credit card details are fully encrypted and communicated over HTTPS. Our payment processing partners are REALEX.ie.
If you have any questions relating to placing an order or regarding an exsiting order,
Please call us - 061-444 989 or Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org