Study Skills Seminars - Amazing Value Seminars at Julie's!
Kilmartin Educational Services run Study Skills Seminars which are aimed at teaching students how to study effectively. Many students simply don't know when, how or what to study. Difficulties often arise during the transition from primary school to secondary school when students are expected to take more responsibility for their study plan and time management. These difficulties can continue right through second level leaving students stressed and worried in the lead up to state examinations. Our study skills seminars are designed to take the stress away and to empower students to take responsibility for his or her own success.
Upcoming Seminars - Timetable (Limerick):
- Saturday 2nd September: Junior Seminar: 10.00am to 11.30am
- Saturday 2nd September: Senior Seminar: 12.00pm to 1.30pm
- Saturday 2nd September: Junior Seminar: 2.00pm to 3.30pm
- Saturday 2nd September: Senior Seminar: 4.00pm to 5.30pm
- Saturday 9th September: Junior Seminar: 10.00am to 11.30am
- Saturday 9th September: Senior Seminar: 12.00pm to 1.30pm
The fee for the study skills seminar is €30 which is payable directly to the teacher on the day of the course.
Study Skills - What is it all about?
The key components of the seminars are:
- Organisational Skills
- Stress Management
- Time Management
- Goal Setting
- Creating a Study Timetable that works
Book your Study Skills Seminars today!
In addition to the group seminars, we also offer individual study skills sessions. For more information call 061-444989 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.