Easter Revision 2017
At Kilmartin Educational Services, our Intensive Easter Courses are exclusively designed for both the Junior and Leaving Certificate students who will sit exams in June 2017. We also run courses for 5th Year students sitting exams in June 2017. These courses are designed by experienced examiners in order to maximise the academic benefits for students. Students will focus on the main examination topics within a subject over One Full Day. This is an ideal and effective way to revise vital sections within a subject.
Click here to view our Easter brochure!
Please see 2017 provisional timetable below!
- Offer is Subject to Availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.Please note that for 5th and Leaving Cert Courses - H stands for Higher Level and P for Ordinary Level.
- For Junior Cert Courses A stands for higher level.
- Book 5 or more Courses and get 2 Free. Save €200. Offer Expires on 29th February.
Need to Know how to get here?
Go to our Limerick Transport Page
- Full fees required on confirmation of courses. When members of the same family make a booking ,each member is considered a separate booking.
- Provisional Bookings are not accepted.
- Payment may be made via our website. To pay via the website, please obtain a booking reference number from our office.
- Please note: All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Why Book Our Easter Revision Courses:
Our Intensive Revision Courses will provide the following:
- focus on the key exam topics.
- valuable summary notes.
- focus on past/sample exam questions.
- organisation of students in their revision.
We take feedback from students very seriously. Every student is given a survey at the end of each Revision Course that they attend. We have made numerous changes to our Revision Courses over the years based on student feedback.
Our Intensive Revision Courses run from 10.00am-4.30pm each day and the following daily schedule is applicable to all Christmas & Easter Revision Courses:
- 09:45-10:00am Roll Call
- 10.00-11.30am Class
- 11.30-11.45am Break
- 11.45-12.45pm Class
- 12.45-1.45pm Lunch
- 1.45-3.00pm Class
- 3.00-3.15pm Break
- 3.15-4.30pm Class
Understanding Course Splits (Course 1,2,3 & 4):
- Many subjects are divided into a number of different courses, for example: Course 1, Course 2 and Course 3.
- This was due to past students' feedback, expressing that one day was simply not enough to cover the vast amount of topics in subjects such as History, Chemistry etc.
- Other subjects such as Geography are divided up as different schools are doing various different options and we are trying to cater for as many students as possible.
- Some students may want to do Course 1, 2 and 3 in a particular subject. Other students may know that they have one problem area and may only need to take the course that covers the topic they are having particular difficulty with.
- To help students and parents make the correct decisions about which courses they need to take-the course content is available online. To see which particular topics are being covered in each course-just click into the course in the below timetable. Please note that our pricing is per course and NOT per subject.
Soar To New Heights With Our Easter Revision Super-Saver!
- Any students who did Christmas Revision Courses with us, are entitled to return at Easter for Half-Price!
- That means each course is only €50 per day! (Regular price: €100)
- This offer expires on January 31st.
- A €50 non-transferable/non-refundable deposit will be required before January 31st to secure your booking.
- A booking reference number can be obtained from our office in order to make a payment online.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Offer is Subject to Availability.
Payment is required within 12 hours of course confirmation. Payment can be made via our website by obtaining a booking reference number from our office on 061-444989.