August Preparation Courses - Get Off to a Great Start!
Our August Preparation Courses are exclusively designed by examiners for both Junior & Leaving Certificate students who will return to School in September 2017.
Each subject is studied for One Full Day and will cost €80 (Payment to be made to class teacher on the day of the course). Particular attention will be placed on a number of areas.
|Date||3rd Year||6th Year|
|Tue 15th Aug||Geography 6th H August Course|
|Wed 16th Aug||English 3rd H August Course|
|Thu 17th Aug||Maths 3rd H August Course||English 6th H August Course|
|Fri 18th Aug||History 3rd H August Course||Maths 6th H August Course|
|Mon 21st Aug||Science 3rd H August Course||Biology 6th H August Course|
|Tue 22nd Aug||Irish 6th H August Course|
|Maths 6th H August Course|
|Wed 23rd Aug||Irish 3rd H August Course||Chemistry 6th H August Course|
|French 6th H August Course|
|Thu 24th Aug||Physics 6th H August Course|
LC Maths H Intensive Preparation:
Alternatively, students can revise LC Maths (H) on the following dates:
- Mon. 21st August to Fri. 25th August
- From 9.30am to 12.45pm each day
- Teacher: Veronica Ryan
- Fee: €150
General Information Pertaining to our August Courses:
- The August Prep. Courses focus on what students need to know by:
- Organising their preparation.
- Reviewing the course content.
- Reviewing marking schemes and the layout of the exam paper.
- Managing their time wisely.
- Students are required to bring an A4 folder and paper, Exam papers (available for free at this link! Click here.) Calculators and log tables for Maths/Science related subjects.
- Roll Call: 9:45am sharp
- Class: 10:00am – 11:30am
- Break: 11:30am – 11:45am
- Class: 11:45am – 12:45pm
- Lunch: 12:45pm – 1:45pm
- Class: 1:45pm – 3:00pm
- Break: 3:00pm – 3:15pm
- Class: 3:15pm – 4:30pm
- No allowances made for absenteeism.
- Students are required to bring exam papers and an A4 refill pad. In the case of Maths and Science subjects, a calculator and Log tables shall be required.
- Timetable is subject to change.
- Additional subjects available upon request.All courses are held in our Limerick college on 83 O’Connell Street, Limerick.