August Preparation Courses - Get Off to a Great Start!
Our August Preparation Courses are exclusively designed by examiners for both Junior & Leaving Certificate students who will return to School in September 2018.
Each subject is studied for One Full Day and will cost €80 (Payment to be made to class teacher on the day of the course). Particular attention will be placed on a number of areas.
Timetable coming soon. Please keep an eye out here and our Facebook page.
|Date||3rd Year||6th Year|
|Mon. 13th August||To be confirmed||To be confirmed|
|Tues. 14th August||To be confirmed||To be confirmed|
|Wed. 15th August||To be confirmed||To be confirmed|
|Thurs. 16th August||To be confirmed||To be confirmed|
|Fri. 17th August||To be confirmed||To be confirmed|
|Mon. 20th August||To be confirmed||To be confirmed|
|Tues. 21st August||To be confirmed||To be confirmed|
|Wed. 22nd August||To be confirmed||To be confirmed|
LC Maths H Intensive Preparation:
Alternatively, students can revise LC Maths (H) on the following dates:
- Mon. 13th August to Fri. 17th August 2018
- From 9.30am to 12.45pm each day
- Teacher: Veronica Ryan
- Fee: €150
General Information Pertaining to our August Courses:
- The August Prep. Courses focus on what students need to know by:
- Organising their preparation.
- Reviewing the course content.
- Reviewing marking schemes and the layout of the exam paper.
- Managing their time wisely.
- Students are required to bring an A4 folder and paper, Exam papers (available for free at this link! Click here.) Calculators and log tables for Maths/Science related subjects.
- Roll Call: 9:45am sharp
- Class: 10:00am – 11:30am
- Break: 11:30am – 11:45am
- Class: 11:45am – 12:45pm
- Lunch: 12:45pm – 1:45pm
- Class: 1:45pm – 3:00pm
- Break: 3:00pm – 3:15pm
- Class: 3:15pm – 4:30pm
- No allowances made for absenteeism.
- Students are required to bring exam papers and an A4 refill pad. In the case of Maths and Science subjects, a calculator and Log tables shall be required.
- Timetable is subject to change.
- Additional subjects available upon request.
- All courses are held in our Limerick college on 83 O’Connell Street, Limerick.