5th Year June Courses:
Preparation is the key to success. With this in mind we offer Fifth Year students who want to get a head start, the opportunity to complete a one week comprehensive preparation course for sixth year in a variety of subjects.
Student can study two subjects per week, one subject in the morning: 9.30am-12:45pm and another in the afternoon: 1:30pm-4.45pm.
Each subject is studied for 3 hours per day for 5 days. Total tuition time is 15 hours per subject.
Students may only chose one subject per session
A wide variety of topics in each subject will be covered. Click here to view our course contents!
Each subject (Excluding Chemistry Course 2) is studied for 3 hours per day over a 5 day period (total class time-15 hours per week). Particular attention will be placed on a number of areas. The 5th Year June Course is exclusively designed by examiners for Leaving Certificate students who will return to School in September 2017.
- Focus on key exam topics.
- Organise their preparation.
- Review the course content.
- Review marking schemes/layout of paper.
- Sample answers provided on exam Questions covered.
- The price for each subject is €150 per student
The student should bring the following with them to class:
- A-4 Folder and A-4 Paper.
- Exam Papers (Previous exam questions and marking schemes can be downloaded from here).
- Calculator required for Business/Maths & Science related subjects.
- No allowances made for absenteeism
- Students are required to bring exam papers, A4 refill pad. In the case of Maths and Science subjects, a calculator and Logs tables shall be required
- Timetable is subject to change
- Additional subjects available upon request
- All courses are held in our Limerick college on 83 O’Connell Street