5th Year June Courses
Preparation is the key to success. With this in mind we offer Fifth Year students who want to get a head start, the opportunity to complete a one week comprehensive preparation course for sixth year in a variety of subjects.
Student can study two subjects per week, one subject in the morning: 9.30am-12:45pm and another in the afternoon: 1:30pm-4.45pm.
Each subject is studied for 3 hours per day for 5 days. Total tuition time is 15 hours per subject.
Students may only chose one subject per session
A wide variety of topics in each subject will be covered. Course Content available here
June 2018 Course Dates
- Week 1: Monday 11th June - Friday 15th June 2018
- Week 2: Monday 18th June - Friday 22nd June 2018
- Week 3: Monday 25th June - Friday 29th June 2018
- Week 4: Monday 2nd July - Friday 6th July 2018
Timetable coming soon. Keep an eye out here and on our social media pages.
Click here for our Facebook page.
Please click here for Course Content
Each subject is studied for 3 hours per day over a 5 day period (total class time-15 hours per week). Particular attention will be placed on a number of areas. The 5th Year June Course is exclusively designed by examiners for Leaving Certificate students who will return to School in September 2017.
- Focus on key exam topics.
- Organise their preparation.
- Review the course content.
- Review marking schemes & layout of paper.
- Sample answers of questions covered provided.
- The price for each subject is €150 per student (payable directly to the class teacher)
The student should bring the following with them to class:
- A-4 Folder and A-4 Paper.
- Exam Papers (Previous exam questions and marking schemes can be downloaded from here).
- Calculator required for Business/Maths & Science related subjects.
- No allowances made for absenteeism
- Students are required to bring exam papers, A4 refill pad. In the case of Maths and Science subjects, a calculator and Logs tables shall be required.
- Timetable is subject to change
- Additional subjects available upon request
- All courses are held in our Limerick college on 83 O’Connell Street